Sunday 23 April 2017

Hot Air Balloon

Hello everyone! It's Solange Marques here!
This month at IndigoBlu its all about stories.
My story is about a hot air balloon. I like to think of balloons as the imagination, It can fly high, over seas, fields or mountains and see the world from above. Then they come back and land on the ground back to a reality.
I like to imagine myself  flying in one of these balloons and feel the wind take me through the blue sky through endless landscapes.


I've used IndigoBlu Damaged Dots Mixed Media Paper Pad.
I've applied embossing powder on Grand Tour III stamp:


On the top of the balloon I've used IndigoBlu Floral Fantasy stamp.


I've also used IndigoBlu Vintage Flourish A6:


And finally, IndigoBlu Steampunkesque:


Thank you for visiting today and I hope you enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is amazing! I love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic balloon Solange and adore the spotted papers and the steampunk and vintage images you have used. A clever design. x

    ReplyDelete