Thursday 13 April 2017

Breath Deeply

Hello Cheremane here with you today. This month at IndigoBlu its all about stories. so here we go.
The girl behind the masked face was walking through a field on a beautiful sunny morning, she sat down in the middle of dandelion clock cluster, took a deep breath in and with one blow all the little dandelion heads took to the sky to float away to pastures new.


To begin I took a piece 6 x 6 of watercolour card and placed one half of the Girl in Profile stencil before spritzing with Stroke of Midnight Paint from the Junk and Disorderly range, To make the spritz I mixed one part paint to four parts water. 



With the other part of the Girl in Profile Stencil I covered up the spritzed part of the card. I added some Steam Whistle Paint to some phat foam and rubbed this over the face.



Once dry I used Leather Corset paint to stamp one of the grasses from Victorian Garden stamp set round the edge of the face. I just love using the IndigoBlu paints to stamp with.



Using flitterglu I stamped the dandelion from Victorian Garden stamp set and heat embossed it with super fine white embossing powder. The sentiment is from the fabulous Mindfulness stamp set. To finish off I edged the card with Leather Corset Paint and layered it onto a 7 x 7 card blank.


Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed the story.
Pop back soon to be Inspired.
Cheremane xx

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful story and wonderful art! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cheremane and I love the way you have used the dandelion with the gilding flakes and the choice of sentiment goes perfectly with the three clocks likes puffs of air from her mouth...very clever! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Cheremane! It was so lovely meeting you in Birmingham xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was lovely to meet you too Sharon and thank you xx

      Delete