Tuesday 13 December 2016

Thanks A Bunch


Hello Cheremane here with you for today's post. December at IndigoBlu is all about counting your blessing's and Thank you. So I have created a simple but effective Thank you card. 


I started with a piece of water colour card which I spritzed with water before tapping some Luscious Powders with a soft brush straight from the pot.


I then spritzed more water onto the card, I just love how the Luscious Powders move around and blend when you spray them with water, look at that metallic shimmer!


Once I dried off the card I dusted over it with an anti-static bag and then added some Flitterglu to some Phat Foam and stamped the Stylised Flower Stamp straight over the top and added White embossing powder. Flitterglu is brilliant for heat embossing as you don't have to rush to sprinkle the embossing powder on as it stays tacky till you put something onto it.


I heated the embossing powder to make it permanent. The shimmer from the Luscious wow's me every time I use it.


I didn't want to use the whole Word Block #1 stamp, as I just wanted the middle part so before I inked it up I taped over either side of the Thanks and removed the tape before stamping straight onto the card. To finish off I mat and layer it onto some Black IndigoBlu card stock.


Thank you for dropping by today I hope you liked it and I've managed to inspire you ready for all those Thank you's we need after Christmas. Keep your eyes peeled for the next inspirational project from the team.

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Cheremane with the sparkle and shine, and the sentiment in black stands out beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Love the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete