Saturday 13 August 2016

Twinkling Unicorn Canvas


Hello there, Cheremane here today with my very first post as part of the International Design Team. I just adore Jewel the Unicorn stamp it's perfect for so many occasions.


I started with a 20cm x 20cm Canvas Board giving it a coat of Black GeeSso Good. Once dry I mixed some yummy Blue Luscious Powder with water to give a blue metallic wash, to make it look like a night sky.


Next I added some Extra Thick Slap it on through the beautiful Vintage Frame Stencil. The slap it on dries clear if you leave it as it comes out of the pot.


Before the Extra Thick Slap It On was dry I added some delicious Unicorn Sparkles. I just adore glitter.


I wanted to change my Extra Thick Slap It On from clear to silver so I mixed it with some yummy Silver Luscious powder. It's brilliant as you can now make your very own different coloured texture paste's. If like me you make to much then why not put the excess into an empty Mega-Flake pot ready for next time, as this is what I have done.


Randomly place the Stars Stencil and the made up Silver Slap It On over the canvas. Just look at that Luscious Powder! I really can't stop using them along with the Stars Stencil, they definitely never seem to be off my table at the moment.


Now to finish, stamp out Jewel with Versafine Majestic Blue ink pad and add some Unicorn Sparkles to the main and tail with Flitterglu.

The sentiment is from the New Sparkle and Glisten Stamp Set,before adding I used the Paper Distress Tool to the edge of the card.

For the final touch I added some clear gems for extra sparkle.


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you like it as much as I did making it.

Crafty Hugs
Cheremane
x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the shade of blue and the twinkling stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Cheremane, love a bit of sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So magical! I can only guess how much sparkling is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome Cheremane - can't wait to get my luscious x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your going to love them Rachel for sure 💖

      Delete
  5. A truly beautiful color palette and beautiful sparkly effects! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. A truly beautiful color palette and beautiful sparkly effects! <3

    ReplyDelete