Wednesday 20 July 2016

International Design Team Introductions - Day Ten

Today I am delighted to continue to introduce you to another of our new International Design Team the uber talented Autumn.




 Hello!  I am Autumn Clark here to share a little bit about myself.  I am married to an amazing man, and my biggest supporter.  We have four children and live in the US.  I have been stamping for over 15 years, but making art throughout my entire life. Creativity is my outlet, passion and purpose. I define my style as grunge meets elegance. Though I love to distress everything, I like to balance my work with a touch of pretty and neat.  I have been blogging at SewPaperPaint for just over a year.  The friendships and inspiration I have found through blogland constantly amaze and bless me.  Sharing techniques is my favorite way to connect.  One of my biggest passions in crafting is using my stamps.  I hope to inspire you with many ways to use your IndigoBlu products, which I know will bring you great joy.  Thank you to IndigoBlu for this once in a lifetime opportunity! 

8 comments:

  1. BEST of the BEST - for sure! IndigoBlu has found the PERFECT Design Team member in YOU Autumn. So so so so proud of you. Wow. Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Autumn is an amazing artist, lovely to see her join the team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY- you deserve it... you are really on the good track at the moment..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've admired your artworks for months Autumn, you really deserve to be on the team! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased to see Autumn here! Congratulations! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too... Autumn will be a great asset to the team!

    ReplyDelete