Tuesday 26 April 2016

IndigoBlu 5th Birthday Celebrations and Open Day


IndigoBlu will celebrate it's 5th birthday in May and we are planning a party!

On Monday 30th May you are all invited to our HQ at Ebor Court in Retford between 10am and 4pm.

In the onsite shop there will be 20% discounts, special offers and even a free gift to the first 50 people through the door.

There will be demonstrations throughout the day from our designers Kay Halliwell-sutton, Elizabeth Robinson and Jenny Marples.

And of course no party is complete without tea and cake!

Make a date in your diaries and we'll see you there.

5 comments:

  1. Oh!!!I so wish I could go!!! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo exciting - I think its in the school holibobs so I will do my very best to get there! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh so excited x date is in diary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, what a shame, as I so enjoyed my last trip to Retford, but I'm narrowboating all weekend. Never mind, maybe next time! Hope you all have a lovely day. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased to know about IndigoBlu 5th Birthday Celebrations. Thank you so much for this post. I will be hosting my daughter’s 6th birthday party and was looking for some good ideas for custom theme at local party venues. Hoping to find one soon!

    ReplyDelete