Thursday 24 March 2016

Altered Trunk with Solange Marques

Hi Everyone, it's Solange Marques here today to share with you an altered trunk.

I love to make suitcases and trunks from cartons. This piece was done by myself. For this project I used the IndigoBlu European Grand Tour Mixed Media Paper Pad 12x12 to cover the outside of the trunk.


I added lots of metal trims, a handle and old belts to the trunk;


I applied IndigoBlu Mega Flakes Autumn Blaze on some places of the trunk:


For the inside of the trunk I used the IndigoBlu Cartography Mixed Media Paper Pad 6x6 and I added images from the A5 IndigoBlu Grand Tour II stamp set;

4 comments:

  1. wow - this is awesome - those papers look beautiful - such a wonderful make! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwww, what a fantastic suitcases. I love it very.
    Greets Carola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific! Love all the patterns and details!
    best wishes, Irmgard

    ReplyDelete