Wednesday 3 February 2016

I Believe in You Card

Hello Everyone!

Zoey here today to show you the last card I made using IndigoBlu products! I had fun playing with the new Cartography Mixed Media Card Stack and Mega Flakes! The card collection is awesome and the Mega Flakes are just the best thing ever! Perfect to add just the right shine to all your projects!

I choose one patterned paper from the Mixed Media Paper Pad 6x6 Cartography and covered the sides with tape and then IndigoBlu Gee-Sso Good - White to tie everything together. I let it dry and mixed in a bit of IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist's Acrylic Paint Goldfinger and IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist's Acrylic Paint Postbox Red.


To add some more interest to the background I stamped here and there with StazOn Mini Jet Black and Indigoblu Grand Tour I.



I stamped IndigoBlu Flutterby Dinkie with StazOn Mini Jet Black over a piece of card stock and then I used Indigoblu FlitterGlu to stamp again the IndigoBlu Flutterby Dinkie. I covered it with Indigoblu Mega Flakes Lancashire Rose and removed the excess. LOVE the result!


I stamped the sentiment over another piece of card stock always using StazOn Mini Jet Black and a text from IndigoBlu Boadicea. I love to be able to stretch stamps to get the sentiment I want!


Finally I glued the sentiment, stitched around the sides and attach my background to the card base.
And here's the final result!


Stay happy stay creative, till next time!
Ciao, Zoey


Products Used :

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card, just the style I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, fantastic colours and textures . Tracy x X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this! Gorgeous!
    {julia}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - can't wait to get my hands on some of the new papers after seeing this! And your butterfly is stunning - love those flakes! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete