Friday 21 November 2014

Challenge 22: Let It Snow

With the weather starting to cool and the white stuff starting to fall around the world we welcome in this months challenge for IndigoBlu. but first onto the good stuff!

The winner of the Magical Masking challenge is........




Number: 15 Ana




Congratulations  Playing with paper!……… I will be in touch shortly to arrange your prize.
The fabulous Winner’s prize this month is your choice of IndigoBlu stamps.  As always, you have 3 options to choose from:

1:   2 Large stamp plates
or
2:   4 Small stamp plates
or
3:   1 Large and 2 small plates

There’s also the Winner’s Badge, and one for the Top 3, to display proudly on your Blog,  and the WINNER of the challenge will also be invited to do a GUEST SPOT on a future Challenge Launch post.  That’s right you’re work will be on the blog along with the Design Team.
Also the top three each month (chosen by the DT) will all be invited to do an inspiration piece to be included on the new reminder post, that now goes live mid challenge.
So .....  if you’d like a chance to be featured on the IndigoBlu Challenge Blog get those stamps out and get creating!
You’ll find all the information on how to enter the challenge,  the rules (don’t worry, there’s not that many), and meet the Design Team in the tabs above.
This month’s Top 3, for the Magical Masking Challenge, chosen  by the DT, are ……



This months challenge is............ Challenge 22: Let it snow.....

Last months winner Sue has created this stunning piece for the new challenge,



I was dead chuffed last month to find that random org had chosen me as the winner of the sketch challenge at IndigoBlu Challenge Blog.  As well as winning my choice of 2 large stamp plates I was asked if I would like to submit a card for their next challenge, which is Let It Snow.

Bit of a challenge as I don't own many IndigoBlu stamps (yet) and I didn't have any to really get into a scene building theme so I had a play around with Frosted Baubles and Seasons Greetings.
I've used the sentiment set loads of times as it fits in with contemporary and vintage themes but had yet to ink up Frosted Baubles.

Sue

You can find Sue's full write up of how she created the card over on her blog: http://sueplayingwithpaper.blogspot.co.uk/


Sarah Allan


Julie Cassidy


Laura Williams









Thanks for visiting!







6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the wonderful winners! Enjoy your prize Ana! Fabulous DT makes for this cool challenge - Sue's as Guest DT is awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for being the lucky winner. I will definitely enjoy the price very much so as Indigoblu stamps I love the most. And it's Kay who introduced me to her lovely stamps when she was having workshop in Slovenija last year. It was very inspirational workshop.I just loved it and I just had to tell her, that this are the best stamps. And I still think the same. Thank you,
    Guest DT and DT made great job introducing new challenge. Can't wait to create something with new stamps.
    Hugs
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card for the top 3! Congrats to everyone else too!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted to make the Top 3, congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've entered my GD piece in the let it snow challenge, as I thought it might be even more promotion for your challenge and beautiful stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful work of the DT and concrats to the winners. Janny

    ReplyDelete